From 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm
At The Nook on 9th
801 9th St, Highland, IL 62249
A murder most foul has occurred at Marwood Manor where all of our guests are gathered for a cocktail party. Who will the murderer be? It could even be you!
Your ticket includes three rounds of murder mystery with evidence and guided interactive play, FULL appetizer bar (see the video for a look), free glass of wine/cocktail or soda, and 3 dessert choices.
$40 per person (appetizers will vary but typically include items like meatballs, charcuterie, fruit, breads, crackers, chips, dip, crudite etc. see video above ) Plenty of food and a wide variety! We follow this with a dessert bar with a few options available.
How it Works
- Register and Pay before the deadline (September 30th) NO registrations will be accepted beyond this date.
- Once we are full or when we hit the registration date we email all participants with a signup sheet to choose your character.
- You'll be sent some costume suggestions and a blurb about your character.
The night of the event....
- Your hosts will act as guides, detectives and bartenders - explaining the game, doing introductions, presenting evidence prior to each round, and fetching drinks for thirsty attendees.
- Your first drink is on the house, after that we have a cash bar with wine, mixed drinks, Sam Adams seasonal beers, hard cider, soda, coffee or tea.
- We go through game instruction, opening evidence and introductions, 3 rounds of game play, then accusations, the reveal and finally we award certificates to the best costume, best actor, and best detective.
- You can adlib or simply read from your script - either way works so even if you're more reserved you'll still have a great time.
- We have a fun backdrop for selfies and photos you can use throughout.
** NO refunds/credits for murder mystery. The game can be ruined for everyone if we have last minute cancellations or no shows, so please ensure you have someone who can take your place in the event you cannot attend. Thank you** If you are not going to attend please call! Don't just not show up.