What are your store hours?
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday 10AM – 4PM
- Friday & Saturday: 9AM – 6PM
- Sunday: 10AM – 2PM
We will also offer periodic “after hours” classes and other events that will be announced in advance. For updates and events please follow us on Facebook.
What events will you host?
We have a dedicated classroom area in the shop that we plan to put to good use. We will host classes, demonstrations and special events that will be announced in advance on our calendar and on Facebook.
Want to book a party? We can host 10 in our room and do an art project. Give us a call to discuss your needs.
What consignment items will you sell?
We are looking to sell handmade and possibly vintage items from local Illinois residents (within a 50 mile radius). We want to avoid oversaturation so we will limit the numbers of people selling similar items, but if it’s handmade or repurposed vintage, we’re happy to work with you.
Due to Illinois cottage food laws, we cannot accept food items unless you have a commercial food license.
As consignors sign up, we will update the list of what we can no longer accept. We want variety without too much competition.
We are looking for anything neat and unusual :). We can no longer accept vinyl, wood signs, soaps, wreaths, floral arrangements or bath products of any kind.
What do your booth spaces cost?
Our spaces vary in size and range from $60 to $100 monthly. In addition, you will be responsible for actual credit card processing fee (2.2%) but no further commission, just your rent and actual fees. Cash sales incur no additional fee. You will be able to securely log into our system and see your sales at any time.
We require a minimum 3 months lease. At this time, our booth spaces are full. You may contact us to be waitlisted if you would like a space when one opens up or you can contact us to discuss straight consignment options. We do straight consignments on a 70/30 split and your items are placed by us where we have space.
How do I sell my items with you?
We have a few options available for those who want to sell with us. We offer space rental options or straight consignment.
Right now, our booth spaces are full, but we do have a generous 70/30 consignment option available if your items are something we don’t already have. We can also wait list you for rental space.
All sellers in our shop will receive the following benefits:
- 10% discount on craft supplies purchased in the store
- Ability to work with store management to host an event like a class or crafting night.
- Promotion on our social media pages and website
- A “mini bio” sign for your booth that we’ll create together to help our shoppers get to know you.
- A helpful, supportive staff that wants you to succeed, not only because it also helps us succeed, but because we really believe in supporting local artists and crafters. It’s our passion.
- In addition to social media, we plan to advertise the shop locally in the Shopper, at the Lory and in popular venues throughout the area.
- We are members of the Chamber of Commerce and will work with them to enhance our business reach.
Check out our full consignment details. Learn More…