Here are just a few examples of studio projects. We have many different projects available and they are updated regularly. Below is a general price list. Feel free to call or message us if you have questions or feel free to stop in anytime during regular business hours to check what we have available.
Saturday studios are family-friendly, but any child attending (6 and up only please) must be accompanied by a parent and obey all studio rules.
If you are attending with more than one other person please call ahead so we can arrange tables and seat your group together. If you have a group of 5 or more consider booking a private event instead! 🙂
Open studios are every Saturday and you can start your projects anytime between 10:30am – 3pm. Come in and choose from any of our available projects or bring your own for a sitting fee. We encourage you to call ahead so that we can get your materials ready for you, however we will accept walk-ins for open studio.
All open studio attendees can help themselves to free tea and coffee. For those doing one of our projects – we provide guidance and all materials you need in the cost of the project. Those bringing their own projects in must bring their own supplies.
Open Studio Projects
- Paint on canvas (choose from 75+ designs) $25 adult $18 child
- Wood Signs $25 and up depending on size.
- Poured paint on canvas or wood cutout: $25
- Decorative Cutting Boards $25
- Home Boards (3 ft tall) $35 with interchangeables for the seasons
- Welcome Porch boards (5 ft tall) $40 (with interchangeables for seasons it’s $45)
- Polymer clay cuff bracelets $25 – $35 (depends on cuff width)
- Wood cutouts and shelf-sitters $20 – $35
- Noodle Boards (advanced reservations required – limited availability) $55
- Mixed media art boards, books or bottles (use a variety of findings, clay, mica powders, paints, papers etc. to create mixed media pieces) $30 – $40
- Mosaics – small $25 large $40
- Stuff a plushie $25 comes with a birth certificate (you also get to make a collar/bracelet for your child and new friend)
- Bring your own project $15 sitting fee for 2 hours. No materials included – free coffee/tea.