From 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm
** There is no art project for murder mystery. You must be 18 or older to participate - 21 to drink. Registration Deadline is August 13th. NO reservations will be accepted beyond the registration deadline! **
Our first murder mystery takes place at Marwood Manor where Sir Marwood is hosting a cocktail party, but before the food & drink can be served – he’s found dead and the hilarity/mystery ensues.
It turns out our murder victim had a lot of enemies! Everyone has a motive – so who will it be? It might even be you! The beauty of our mystery is the murderer changes every time! So if you ever play again it will be a different outcome.
How It Works
- When you register/pay you will be guaranteed a spot. On August 13th (or sooner if we sell out sooner) We will send you a blurb about your character and some costume suggestions - but you can totally do your own thing with the costume.
- The night of the event the hosts (us) will greet you and give you instructions, a notebook for sleuthing, a full script that tells you what to say if you are guilty/innocent, and a list of suggested questions for each character.
- Game play is incredibly easy so no need to be nervous! you can read your script verbatim or adlib and ham it up as much or as little as you like.
- Your hosts (Nick or Chris) will start the evening off by explaining the game, answering any questions, then presenting the opening evidence.
- Three rounds of game play are then intermingled with wine/cocktails (or soda, tea or coffee), appetizer bar, and followed by dessert.
- For the finale, everyone makes their accusations and the killer is revealed. Votes are taken for best costume, actor, and detective and certificates are handed out.
We have a backdrop for free photo ops throughout the event and are happy to take photos for you.
We need at least 8 people for the game to work. If you don't show it can ruin the evening for everyone - so please have someone who can take your place if you can't make it.
There are no refunds or credits offered for murder mystery as it is dependent upon everyone attending! Thanks for your understanding.
Should we have to cancel we will issue a refund.