From 6:30pm until 8:00pm
At VineGogh Wine Bar & Art Studio
821 Main Street
Level up your painting game beyond the traditional paint and sip. This series of lessons is perfect for absolute beginners or those who have some painting experience but want to explore further.
Gain valuable experience without spending a fortune on materials and supplies that may not work for you.
- An overview of painting techniques and materials used by professionals.
- Explore projects that "go deeper" than a 2 hour paint and sip.
- We are capping this at 10 people - relax in a judgment free, encouraging atmosphere with plenty of one-on-one attention.
- Get creative with different types of acrylic paints and learn techniques such as blending, shading, highlighting, perspective, etc.
- Explore a variety of brushes and brush techniques: stippling, scumbling, dry brushing etc.
- Dive into texture mediums and finishes to add more dimension and visual interest to your artwork. We'll have fun with an impasto technique that mimics oil painting without the mess.
- Experiment with non-brush techniques for a variety of textures and looks: foil, rags, sponges, knives, bubble wrap etc.
- Learn different methods to get your idea onto a canvas/surface even if you don't know how to draw!
- Master color and learn to create custom colors (save $$$ and expand your palette)
- Paint on various surfaces with confidence!
- All materials are included
- We provide everything you need to succeed! Go home with a new project each week. We provide the canvases/surfaces. YOU choose what to paint.
Your fee also includes an extensive handout that outlines everything we cover in the classes so you can continue your painting journey at home after the lessons are over.
Bring a snack if you like, but outside drinks are not permitted. We have water, soda, coffee, tea, wine, and cocktails available for purchase.
Classes are suitable for older children with an interest in art who are attending with an adult. We'll keep it family friendly for those who may want to make this a "mom and me" or "dad and me" activity.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 30th