Please read all of the following carefully regarding summer programs in studio. We want to provide a safe, fun learning experience for your child(ren)
- Each week will be limited to only 6 attendees to maintain good distance and make it easier to stay on top of hand washing, sanitation, etc.
- We will provide drinks and individually packed snacks. Your child may have one morning and one afternoon snack. If your child has food sensitivities or allergies, please send them with a snack in addition to their sack lunch.
- Your child may be required to wear masks during certain projects if we need to be close together (plaster casting hands for example for our henna projects) We will provide a paper mask as required. Otherwise we will maintain social distance without masks.
- Weather permitting we will enjoy some time outdoors too under a canopy for some sessions as fresh air and sunshine are healthy and help prevent the spread of germs 🙂 – and keep kiddos from getting stir crazy being in the same seat all day!
- Your child will need to bring a sack lunch every day except Friday. On Friday we will have a “feast” where we will explore dishes from the regions we’ve covered. If your child is a picky eater, they may want to also bring lunch on Friday.
- Parents will need to sign a waiver of liability and provide emergency contact information the first day of the program or your child will not be able to attend.
- While we enjoy working with children of all ages and abilities, please keep in mind that several of our projects do require time and patience to complete. We do our best to keep things moving along, but if your child has attention issues or bores easily, this may not be the ideal summer program.
- Children who are unable to follow studio guidelines or who are continually disruptive may be asked to leave the program. No credits or refunds will be issued.