From 10:30am until 2:30pm
At VineGogh Studio
Date: December 29th
Time: 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Learn to safely create bath bombs, soap cupcakes & if we have time bar soap too! and take home plenty of bath time goodies.
- We will be working with hot soap mix so listening skills, attentiveness and proper behavior are essential in this class!
- Craft adorable bath time treats that are gentle on the skin and enjoyable to make and use
- we use natural mica dyes and high-quality fragrance/essential oils. While we can't guarantee no sensitivities, this is the same stuff I use in the soaps and products I personally make and sell.
- Don't forget to pack a sack lunch for your child
- We provide one snack and one drink
- Contact us for a discount if your child wants to attend all four days of our winter program
- In case of inclement weather, we'll reschedule the project for open studio hours in the future.
Join us for a day of crafting bath time delights that are both skin-friendly and tons of fun to create!