From 12:00 pm until 9:00 pm
We are doing ornament workshops from noon to 9:00 pm on Saturday November 23 and again on Saturday, November 30th.
Walk-ins are welcome, however if you reserve and pay in advance we'll guarantee you the piece you want - otherwise it's what we have available.
- Family friendly from noon - 5pm.
- From 6 to 9PM you may BYOB.
We are closing our studio at 9pm so be sure you arrive no later than 7 or 7:30 if you want to have time to complete your project(s).
You can choose a set of 3 ornaments, 1 cutout (12-inch reversible MDF doorhanger) or 1 large ceramic piece (owl or vase) for $20.
- Glass ball with glitter personalize with paint pen
- Glass ball with alcohol inks personalize with paint pen
- wood circle burned with vintage paper and sealed
- personalized wood burn with scorch marker
- Small ceramic ornaments (characters)
- Small ceramic ornaments circles (customize with paint or glitter etc)
Cutouts 12-inch 1/4-inch thick large mdf
- North pole sign
- Car with tree
- Ornament stack
You can also choose a 3D owl or vase ceramic that you can paint and we'll spray seal it for you. We do not have a kiln and will not fire them, they are paintable pieces.