From 10:30am until 3:00pm
At Highland Arts & Crafts
821 Main St
Spend a Saturday creating something special. Choose from any of our projects and we'll help you as much or as little as you need. We ask that you pre-register if you are attending with more than one other person, otherwise registration is optional and walk-ins are welcome.
- Project prices range from $15 to $55.
- Children 6 and up are welcome to attend with an adult in the mornings. Children must be supervised at all times and are expected to follow all studio rules.
- Projects vary season to season and are always rotating.
- Grown up open studios are on any Saturday evening 3-7pm when we don't have an event scheduled. 7pm is the latest start time and our studio doors close no later than 9:30 so plan accordingly! Check the calendar or call to check availability.
Open Studio Projects
- Paint on canvas (choose from 75+ designs) $25 adult $18 child
- Wood Signs $25 and up depending on size.
- Poured paint on 12x12 canvas or wood cutout: $25
- Decorative Cutting Boards $25-30
- Porch boards (5 ft tall) $40-45
- Polymer clay cuff bracelets $25 - $35 (depends on cuff width)
- Wood cutouts and shelf-sitters $20 - $35
- Noodle Boards (advanced reservations required - limited availability) $55
- Mixed media art boards, books or bottles (use a variety of findings, clay, mica powders, paints, papers etc. to create mixed media pieces) $30 - $40
- Mosaics - small $25 large $40
- Stuff a plushie $25 comes with a birth certificate (you also get to make a collar/bracelet for your child and new friend)
- Bring your own project $15 sitting fee for 2 hours. No materials included - free coffee/tea.
Outside drinks are not permitted. We serve water, soda, wine, specialty drinks, coffee or tea through our bar. You may bring in snack foods if you wish.