From 10:30am until 3:00pm
At Highland Arts & Crafts
821 Main St
Spend a Saturday creating something special. Choose from any of our projects and we'll help you as much or as little as you need. We ask that you pre-register if you are attending with more than one other person, otherwise registration is optional and walk-ins are welcome.
Project prices range from $15 to $55. Children 6 and up are welcome to attend with an adult. Children must be supervised at all times and are expected to follow all studio rules.
Project availability may vary week to week. If you have a specific product/project you want to do, feel free to stop into the shop throughout the week to reserve and pay in advance and we'll hold your project.
Open Studio Projects
- Paint on canvas (choose from 75+ designs) $25 adult $18 child
- Wood Signs $25 and up depending on size.
- Poured paint on canvas or wood cutout: $25
- Decorative Cutting Boards $25
- Porch boards (5 ft tall) $40
- Polymer clay cuff bracelets $25 - $35 (depends on cuff width)
- Wood cutouts and shelf-sitters $20 - $35
- Noodle Boards (advanced reservations required - limited availability) $50
- Mixed media art boards, books or bottles (use a variety of findings, clay, mica powders, paints, papers etc. to create mixed media pieces) $30 - $40
- Mosaics - small $25 large $40
- Stuff a plushie $25 comes with a birth certificate (you also get to make a collar/bracelet for your child and new friend)
- Bring your own project $15 sitting fee for 2 hours. No materials included - free coffee/tea.