From 7:00 until 9:30
Happy Jack is a painting you'll only find exclusively at Highland Arts & Crafts 🙂
Please read all of the following carefully and let us know if you have any questions. This is a new way of doing events for us.
- We will only be offering each of our Fall paintings one time.
- If you can't make the live in studio event or prefer an at home option you can register for the class by the cutoff date - September 15th. We will not accept registrations (even virtual) after the registration cutoff. This makes it possible for us to offer multiple events with both a take-home and in studio option and stay organized.
- We will paint live in the studio where our guests both in our studio and at home can follow along with me step-by-step as I paint with you.
- Our camera will be focused on my canvas so that virtual attendees can follow along at home using your kit.
- We use Zoom for our events and you will be issued a login and password if you opt for at home. (you also don't have to participate live, you can watch a replay)
- $30 tax included price. You will receive a full kit with all your supplies including a brush set, all paints, your canvas and everything else you need to create this super cute painting!
- This painting isn't difficult, but it is a longer one, so plan to paint for 2&1/2 t0 3 hours to complete it.
- Please note that face coverings are required if you paint in our studio. You can bring outside food/drink to enjoy. We will be safely socially distanced, but arranged in such a way that we can still socialize and everyone can enjoy themselves safely.
- You will be able to take your brushes home after this event. If you are opting for a take home kit, it will be prepared shortly before our live event and we'll let you know when you can pick it up.
When you register please specify if you will be attending in the studio or if you want a take home kit. We will limit in-studio participants to 6 only to ensure the ability to maintain social distance.