We are always open to meeting with local creatives to feature in our store. We will only work with those who create items unlike what we already carry, who have a Facebook business page or website, and who are willing to follow our very common sense rules all of which are listed below :).
We are no longer offering booth space for rent. We are offering straight consignment options only. Our split is 70/30 – 70 to you and 30% to the shop.
Why Consign With Us?
We want to form a long and mutually beneficial relationship with our consignors. Here are just a few of our seller perks.
- We have an easy to find location directly behind McDonald’s in Highland, IL.
- Experienced, devoted staff with extensive craft show, retail, and website/social media skills who are 100% dedicated to your success.
- A safe, clean retail location to sell your products.
- Ability to log in to our system and check your sales whenever you like.
- Promotion on social media, our website, and local media.
- Generous consignment rates 70/30 for those on straight consignment.
- Opportunities to expand your income by hosting classes or demos in our studio.
- We handle all the business details – the selling, advertising, sales taxes, day-to-day operations etc. YOU are responsible for filing your own income taxes.
- You get the benefits of a retail space without the added challenges of daily store operations and you don’t have to clean the bathroom! :).
- This doesn’t mean you can just drop off items and leave them though. We do expect our consignors to regularly rotate stock and be active participants in our shop. We are a retail store – not a storage space!